mayan riviera

happy sunday everyone! 

i know it's only september but today it has been thundering and raining all day (which is actually my favorite when it's sunday), and i have been feeling the holiday spirit. i'm seriously so excited for all the holidays! don't get me wrong, i love hawaii, but the holiday season doesn't quite feel the same out there. so i'm beyond excited for fall. i just watched christmas with the kranks… don't judge. i know it's early for christmas movies. i blame nichel haha. that was her favorite christmas movie and we watched it about 3 times every holiday season in hawaii. 

and once it ended, kenneth went upstairs to grab something, and i saw the parent trap on netflix, and i mean come on, i just had to click play. poor kenneth, he's just playing on the iPad and indulging in letting me watch my favorite childhood movie. it kills me that i still know every word by heart after all these years. guys, i was obsessed. really quite a shame that lindsay went so down hill. i made my mom cut my hair to look identical to hers, bought the same outfit, oh the list goes on, but it just starts getting embarrassing how obsessed i was with it.

anyways, i had to post our last photos from our trip to mexico, the feet pictures. we saw this idea on pinterest and renee & i thought it'd be fun to do it for out trip. didn't turn out quite as well as the one on pinterest (but then again, when do they ever… pinterest fail).

have you guys gotten enough of our feet?? haha
with warmth & love,
lo

2 comments

  1. What dreamy times. Good job being nice and consistent with all the feet pictures! :) Turned out grand. I think the hammock one is especially coolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was 11 a lady told me that I looked like Lindsay Lohan in Parent Trap and I cried because I was so flattered. She made me want to be a ginger.

    ReplyDelete