hello problems.

i have a problem...
i've become obsessed with weddings.
do i plan on getting married anytime soon? no. i don't even know who i will marry.
but for some reason i've just become addicted to looking through wedding magazines and websites and blogs full of wedding pictures. i've even created a folder of pictures on my computer, from all the weddings i've creeped on. i've already decided on my wedding colors... pathetic. i have ideas for flowers, cakes, decorations. what is wrong with me? someone please help me. i need to stop wasting away my hours doing this.
help.

L

2 comments

  1. i absolutely love that. i agree - love weddings. i creep too. but i dont have a folder... youve one upped me. haha
    miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha glad i'm not entirely alone on this! haha miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete