hello new semester.

the zip code has changed once again and i'm here to report that i am back in hawaii. i know i've been mia the last few weeks (and no, i do not mean high like paper planes). i've been enjoying my wonderful time at home. and as much as i would love to write about the amazing time i shared with my loved ones, i decided some things are better kept for myself to enjoy ;)
but i will share that it was a great break! i experienced my first white christmas too! i love the snow. i'm incredibly jealous to know that it snowed on my birthday back home and i wasn't there for it :( i love the snow. but i can only last in the cold for a short while haha.
anyways, i'm excited to start blogging again. i've definitely been lacking. and i think my blog needs some sprucing up, i'm tired of this look. we'll see though. however, my sweet friend doesn't think so b.c lexie gave me this award!
thanks lex!! love you :) you guys should check out her blog though b.c it's too stinkin cute and definitely puts mine to shame: http://lexieandgarrettscoffield.blogspot.com/

well the rules with this award are to post 7 things about me that you may not know and pass this award on to blogs that i love! so here it goes...
1. i hate drops. heights don't bother me. it's the dropping part.
2. i want to write and publish a book one day. i've actually already started!
3. i'm obsessed with dogs. all dogs. i love them ALL. (this probably isn't something people didn't know about me tho haha)
4. i used to design and sew clothes. it's too time consuming so i don't do it anymore /: but i really did love it!
5. my biggest fear is cancer.
6. the side of my ears don't curve over haha
7. i'm really a shy person. well, at first haha. only a select few have actually seen and know the real lauren.

so now it's my turn to pass this award to some blogs that i love! enjoy!

Ally: http://allycuneo.blogspot.com/
Savanna: http://savannakeys.blogspot.com/
Neelam: http://neelamnthadhani.blogspot.com/ (okay well neelam's isn't super stylish, but definitely stylish with her words!)

xoxo
L

No comments