The Grand Canyon

after hot, hot vegas we headed to arizona so i could check the grand canyon off of my bucket list. kenneth has been there before and when we got out of the car he told me to close my eyes and guided me to the over look and then told me to open and oh myyyy it was so beautiful. it seemed fake at first. like someone was holding a big canvas in front of me. 
we lucked out with it being overcast, which made for the perfect temperature!
even though there were a lot of tourists, most didn't wander over to the edge like kenneth and i did so it didn't feel crowded. plus, i mean... the grand canyon is pretty dang big so the other tourists didn't bother me.
these asian tourists were watching kenneth i take pictures on this ledge and were pointing and screaming at us, so concerned for our safety haha. and when we were done they decided they wanted to try but they were really scared/laughing a ton and just crawled on all fours and got about half way and turned around haha.
all and all, it was pretty grand ;) i would have loved to have been able to hike down the gorge but we didn't have time. we spent a few hours here hiking and i thought it was the perfect amount of time. glad i finally got to see one of the most beautiful views in america.

No comments