Northern California

our last days on the west coast were spent lounging around my in-laws house and spending some fun times with the family. my niece's azzi & quincy are such cuties and we had fun just hanging out with them.
love that azzi loves the camera. i'm grateful for technology and to be able to share these photos with her when she gets older. i love being an aunt so much. 
^^ (quincy, kenneth, me, my sister-in-law renee, azzi)
kenneth and i spent a month living out of our suitcase. it was so fun and i would do it again. but it was definitely nice to get back to georgia and sleep in our own bed.

now i am giving myself a high five for blogging about our west coast road trip! i know it's sort of all over the place, but i'm feeling accomplished. if you're reading this, high five to you for getting through it too haha. this is mostly just for me and family because i'm the worst at uploading photos on facebook or emailing them so this is my place to document it all.

xx

No comments