hello great questions.

today some of my roommates and i were pondering the questions of life. these questions quickly transformed from what you would take with you on a stranded island. my response being mcdonalds. and then it quickly changed to wondering if it's possible to fit into a toilet. it's obvious that we're really mature over here. so we decided to type all our random questions into wiki answers. unfortunately, most of our questions weren't answered. we were all quite baffled as to why others don't ponder the questions such as how many body parts can you cut off until you die? these are common right? but we did find some other pretty funny questions and answers that people had asked. one of my favorites was probably this:

Question: How many years is one million years?
Answer: Believe it or not, there are actually One Million Years (1,000,000) in One Million Years, but don't tell anyone, lets keep it our little secret.

oh people, i find so much entertainment out of the simple things of life. happy tuesday friends. enjoy these pictures for the turtle bay sunset i saw yesterday.

xoxo
L

1 comment

  1. Haha. You ladies have awesome questions! I love it! And I always google my super random weird questions. I have gotten some weird answers!

    ReplyDelete