hello 2011.

with 2012 coming up, it brought me back to reflect upon the last year.. let's take a look

January
i blew out my 19 candles in hawaii with my roommates and celebrated turning another year older. 
i also met my new roommate, rachel. who has become my best friend.

February
spent my valentines day with 20 of my girl friends, our tv, and the bachelor. 
evacuated for a tsunami warning and i about had a heart attack.
partied with neelam for a week when she came out to visit.

March
enjoyed the adventures of hawaii and meeting new friends. 
and seeing mike, the situation, from jersey shore.

April
i said goodbye to my first year of college, amazing new friends, and hawaii.
i said hello to summer, amazing old friends, and georgia.

May
spent party hopping around to younger friends graduation parties, job searching, and the start of braves games.

June
enjoyed a matt & kim concert, began my job at a daycare center,
and created an epic tradition of monday night dessert and game night with my friends.
oh.. and more braves games.

July
i got my heart broken in the most awful way any person could. 

August
my sister and hayden came to georgia for a few weeks.
i said goodbye to my friends as they headed back for college.
i also said goodbye to my wonderful job at the daycare center, and the wonderful kids that saved my life this summer.

September
said goodbye to georgia and alohaaa to hawaii.

October
filled with halloween festivities and dressing up as a dog, biker chick, and a greek goddess.

November
donated blood for the first time, helped with the hunger banquet and invisible children, and fed the homeless.
rooted for edward in breaking dawn and put my gratitude forward on thanksgiving. 

December
spent my time at several surf competitions... when i should have been studying for finals. 
said goodbye to hawaii, spent time in idaho, then utah, and finally home to georgia.

it's been quite the year. unfortunately 2011 will not go down as the best year ever for me.
but at least it gives me hope for 2012 to be so much better.
i am praying that this next year is the best one yet. 
new year. new chances. new people. new hope. 

1 comment

  1. Ahhh valentines day loved spending that with you! So glad I was a part of your year byuh 2012 here we come:)

    ReplyDelete