hello nee noo.

alright.
sooo... there's this girl who i call my best friend. now, i have several best friends. but this one is just an extra bit special. and no i don't mean special as in more meaningful or better... i mean special as in WERID. if you know her, you've probably seen a glimpse of this weirdness that i'm talking about. but you see, we've been best friends since 4th grade... i know her weirdness. i've seen every angle, bit, piece, and corner of it. the whole shabang. normally when my phone rings at ridiculous hours in the night, i don't even have to look down to see who's calling because i know that it's her. before i look down to click accept, i see her calling picture pop up...
it's really great i know. it makes me smile before i even begin to listen to the next ridiculous thing that comes out of her mouth. at one point i really do think i was actually a lot weirder than her. and then i'm not sure what exactly happened but she just blossomed into her true self i guess. i think this last year though she has really come out of her shell. she's given the outside world a glimpse of her true character. mostly through the eyes of facebook. i know there is no way that you all haven't seen some of her videos. 
most of the time i really do become speechless at the things i hear from her. a special someone could sweep me off my feet, take me on a helicopter ride throughout the city, go skydiving (which i would never do because i'm terrified of drops), take me to my favorite restaurant, give me 1000 roses, and shower me with love and i guarantee that one simple sentence that comes out of her mouth would leave me more speechless than all of that combined. normally after she tells me stuff i can hear the silence on the phone as she waits in anticipation for my reaction. however, 99% of the time, it just stays silent because i can't help but stare up at my ceiling pondering what words i could possibly conger up to explain how i really feel. ridiculous. that's the only word that ever comes to my mind. it's all ridiculous. 
but every angle, bit, piece, and corner of her ridiculousness is what makes my day. it's what's made my day for 9 years now. half of my life. and if any of you are so lucky to get to see a glimpse of that ridiculousness, then you are truly lucky. one of these days she's going to find mr. right and will get to share that ridiculousness with him and he will love her entirely for it. not as much as i do, because that's just impossible. but i think he'll come pretty close. so keep chasing those dreams nee noo. be the person you want to be. strive for only the best and be only the best. because only the best is what you and your ridiculousness deserve. 

L

No comments