hello blur.

time is ticking. that's all i can think about these days. i wake up every morning with a pit in my stomach and fall asleep with that same pit. the only thing i keep thinking is that it's almost here. it's almost time. almost... but i'll save the depressing words for later when it actually happens, because until then i'm trying my absolute hardest to enjoy the moments i have left here. but it's just racing by. i remember just a few short weeks ago thinking i had forever and now i feel like each day is racing by faster than the last. so i guess i'm just going to have to speed up to get ahead of the race.
anyways for the rest of my ordinary life: 
i went to dinner with a friend today. it made my day :) it's interesting to see how much two people can change over the course of a year. she really is the best and we're so similar, but at the same time so different. i'm just grateful to have her. 
i'm starting to dig through my closet and decide what i need and want to bring to college. it's sad not getting to bring out any of my winter clothes. i love winter. fall/winter time is my favorite and my favorite season! it's weird though because if you know me, then you know i absolutely hate the cold. and i get cold really easily. i wear sweatshirts during the summer. no joke. winter break will be the greatest. i'm going to love and cherish those 2 weeks of coldness. 
i've been extra obsessed with music lately. currently i'm listening to bon iver. i listen to bon iver on repeat for days, even weeks at a time. i never get sick of those songs. i've also been listening to a lot of ben harper lately. stalz got me listening to him. and for that i am forever grateful to him for haha. 
as for the television, degrassi is where it's at. i was addicted to that show in middle school and now i find myself watching it yet again. i know it's really stupid and full of bad acting. but it's very entertaining. after all, it has to be good seeing how that's how drake got his start right? 
alright, enough of my nonsense. i know none of you guys could actually be that interested by my boring days. i'll blog again when i actually have something interesting and meaningful to say. 

L

2 comments