hello, hello.

it's legit. 
i am officially alone. 
g-face left today for college. 
i am the last. 
whooo hooo. 

but, no more sulking for me! :) now is a perfect time to do lots of random stuff. for instance, last night i spent about 3 hours cleaning my car. and i'm not talking about spraying it with the hose and calling it clean. i scrubbed my car inside and out! it is spotless and i am very proud. who needs to pay to get it detailed when i can do it myself? well... after all my hard work i turned my car on to move it to a different spot... only to realize it wouldn't turn on. swell. my luck rocks. my battery died. 
my sistaaa & hayden came home last night! yayyy :) i have missed her dearly. i am very proud to say that i introduced my sis into the wonderful world of miami and the jersey shore. she watched her first episode last night. it was great. my favorite line of the night came from the wonderful snooki.
 "guys are douchebags and i hate them all. they don't know how to deal with women and i feel that's why the lesbian rate is going up in this country." hahaha love it.
yesterday i helped nee-noo move in to her room at georgia state university. yeahhh... what university? what campus? we were in downtown atl. surounded by sketch areas and all of a sudden they decided to call one of the buildings ga state? i swear. one of our friends said he was going to buy a taser. very wise if you ask me :) (nee-noo and g-face: please invest in one)
i feel like a mom to my girls. helping them all move in and checking up on them to make sure they're all doing okay. but i'm okay with being the mom :) i love you guys so much.
finally, i'm going to see mr. jack tonight :) (jack johnson). i simply cannot wait! 

xoxo
L

No comments