Northern California

Back in February we went to Northern California for my Father-in-Law's wedding! It was fun to see family and play in the snow! When we landed at the airport, my brother-in-law James was posting on Instagram about how much it was snowing and I was freaking out! You guys know by now that I swear I have a snow curse and I was so sad that I was missing it by a few hours. Luckily, when we pulled up there was still a little snow left so I counted it as a win. But then it ended up snowing a day later, and it snowed SO much!!
My sister-in-law, Renee, lives up in the mountains and they have a lot of land so it was fun to walk around their property and enjoy the beautiful snow.
^ Of course we had to stop at In-N-Out with Jesse & Lydia when we first arrived in California :)
^ I always love spending time with their dog, Foxy. I miss Harley so much when we leave so it's nice to have another dog around.
We spent Friday and Saturday getting ready for the wedding!
Having your father-in-law get remarried is filled with a lot of emotions for everyone. But Cathy (his new wife) is so wonderful and sweet! She has been such a great addition to the family!
After the wedding, we spent time hanging out with family and going on hikes.
^ We had some heated game nights haha
We drove further up the mountain to see more snow and went sledding. I've never been in so much snow before, I was in heaven!! It was so gorgeous!
^ My snow angel lol
I love these girls so much!! Being an aunt is the best!
After this day, everyone else left to go home so Kenneth and I went to Lake Tahoe for our last day. I'll share that in another post!

Overall, it was fun to see family again and spend lots of time in the snow.

xo, Lo

No comments