April Recap


April Recap! David got free box tickets to a Braves game and invited Kenneth & I. It was so fun and the first box seats I've had. We both said, it'll be hard to not have those seats again haha. It was way nice! Free food, comfy seats, and great company. As we were watching the game, Jaime was on Instagram and saw that Brittany posted a picture of her at the game too! So I called her and we found her in the stands. Her and Neilson joined us in the box and it was such a fun coincidence. They just got back from their honeymoon in the Bahamas and I loved hearing all about it.
^ I have approximately 1 billion pictures of Harley & I like this. He is such a snuggler and I love him so much!
 Later on in the month we watched David & Jaime's dogs. We stayed at their house and the dogs had a pretty fun time together!
I honestly can't remember much more from the month besides enjoying the beautiful weather. We went to the Marietta Square farmers market one weekend and I loved these gorgeous poppies! 
Most of the month was focused on Kenneth studying to pass his boards and I was working a lot. And of course, lots of snuggles from Harley!

xo, Lo

No comments