March Recap

March Recap
The biggest highlight from March was that my best friend got married!!!
We spent the weekend in Auburn, Georgia. Friday night we had her rehearsal dinner. It was such a beautiful and fun dinner. All of us bridesmaids shared a poem plus we had speeches and slideshows (with fun, embarrassing pictures from middle school haha) and it was just a beautiful and fun evening! 
 Saturday morning we all headed to the beautiful venue, The Carl House. We spent most of the morning/afternoon getting ready and hanging out!
 Brittany was the prettiest bride!! Britt and I have always had similar tastes when it comes to style and fashion, so of course I loved every detail of her wedding. Her and her mom did all the planning and it was stunning!! Of course, Brittany was the prettiest bride ever! One of my favorite memories from the day was sneaking and watching Brittany & Neilson's first look through the window haha. They are so cute and truly one of the best couples I know. I can't imagine a better match! 
 ^ I love these people so much!! Best friends since middle school and high school!
 ^ Loved the flowers in my bouquet! 
It was such a fun night of dancing and celebrating! 

Most of March probably looked like the photo below haha. I started a new job doing social media for a shoe & clothing store and I've really enjoyed it!
 We decided to take a spontaneous  trip to Florida  to visit my sister. It was a much needed getaway!
 We spent lots of time at the pool, playing games, and just hanging out. My sister lives right next to Disney World. So every night we would step outside and watch the fireworks. I also loved walking across the street and grabbing some yummy italian ice!
 ^ LOL at the picture of Jesus. My sister was teaching the kids a lesson about Easter. 
Of course, a trip to Florida isn't complete without a huge thunderstorm. 
 The kids loved it and danced in the rain!
I got a nice sunburn from the trip haha. This trip made Kenneth & I really miss living in Florida. It was a really great trip hanging out with family. Whenever my sister & brother-in-law are in town, we play games until 2am and Kenneth is in heaven! I love being close enough to them that we can just drive down for a weekend if we want.

xo, Lo

No comments