hello sacredness.

today was just another simple reminder of how thankful i am for life. after classes were over some friends and i ventured off on a hike to a breathtaking waterfall. sacred falls. technically... this hike is illegal... but the beauty of it is unreal. the nature that surrounds me, it just leaves me consistently grateful for life. 
today i am so thankful.
i am thankful for...

friends that can make me laugh.
the breeze felt from the back of a truck.
running through a field of flowers.
friends that held my hand to stop me from falling, multiple times.
the beauty and secrets the jungle holds.
safety.
the ice cold water i swam in.
the fresh feeling felt underneath the waterfall.
 good conversation.
rope swings that make me feel like a little kid again.
beautiful sunsets.
calmness and serenity bestowed in nature.
repeat episodes of rob dyrdek's fantasy factory.
texting friends 5000 miles away.
a cozy and warm bed.

thanksgiving is getting closer and closer. after 12pm tomorrow, the break begins. it's so close. i can't even wait. 
xoxo
L

No comments