hello beautiful weekend.

this weekend was grand as always. 
thursday night i joined the rest of the woman around the world and saw breaking dawn at midnight. obviously i loved it. go ahead, judge all you want. i'm okay with it. my roommates are so great. i came home thursday afternoon to find that our entire house was decorated with twilight pictures, candles, red and gold chocolate, vampire cupcakes, and sparkling cranberry juice (get it, it was red, like we were drinking blood?). we had a lovely twilight party before we left. we had a toast and everything. a little much? i think not. it was so fun. team edward forever and always.

(don't mind me, i know i'm weird..)

friday night i was asked by my friend kenneth to go to the fall ball with him at turtle bay. it was a lot of fun with all our friends. 

saturday i had a date night with my lovely roommate rach. we went to cheesecake factory in waikiki and just walked the strip. i love waikiki at night. 
successful weekend i'd say. 
hawaii, you're too good to me :)
L

2 comments

  1. Your weekend does look like it was a success! I love that you ladies had a Twilight party beforehand! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete