hello mouse.

the other night i was sitting in our living room, on the couch, being very studious and working on my homework. my other roommates were all in their rooms, and it was pretty quiet in the house. i see something out of the corner of my eye across the room, in our kitchen. i look up. nothing. curious as to what it was, i continued to stare. all of a sudden, i see it.
A MOUSE.
i immediately gasped and it ran under the stove. my roommates all looked up, waiting in silence for me to speak up. in shock, i waited again. it ran back out in the middle of the kitchen floor, i yelled "there's a mouse!!!" the mouse quickly ran back under the stove and all my roommates came running. 
please, just imagine a house of 5 girls and a mouse. it is such an ordeal to kill a bug. we run around the house, screaming and running into each other. it's always pretty funny because we look so ridiculous. 
but this isn't some bug. this is a mouse. we continued to jump up and down afraid to enter near the kitchen. imagine the next hour as we were on mouse watch. it came creeping out again and my roommate kathy was there to see it too! 
but wait, here's the thing... it's actually like really cute i think. i know you're probably like what the heck?! but it is soooo small and little and cute! it reminded me of the mice in cinderella. how can you not think they're cute? 
well, mr. mouse hasn't been spotted since. but we are still on the lookout. i secretly hope he stops by again. (:

L

No comments