switching things up.

i left the other day entirely proud of accomplishing my class schedule... only to change it again yesterday. how fun... so my new updated schedule consists of the following classes:
-statistics
-english
-religion
-art
-education


yesterday i was gladly reunited with my best friend julia hylinski! how glorious it was. she had been off in california with heath. i'm incredibly jealous that they got to be together b.c 1. cali=wonderful and 2. i miss my best friends. however only 21 sweet days until heather comes home!! :) i cannot wait!

[sweet, sweet reunion]

-------------------------------------------------


seeing pictures from jules' trip makes me crave the sweet california sunshine. i want to go back there so badly. i'm suffering from withdrawals of the beach. we need to be reunited very, very soon.




No comments