College?

i have accomplished the unaccomplishable (i'm making it a word)
i have by some way (along with the help of my mother) managed to assemble my class schedule at byu hawaii! the classes i'm taking are:
calculus (5) (ahhh kill me! it's every single day too!)
english (3)
religion (2)
exercise (1) (i have to take it sometime during college)
education (2)

figuring all this out has been so hard! especially because i'm not entirely sure what i want to do with the rest of my life. however, i know that i want to do something with art and maybe be a teacher. so that's why i'm taking an education class (teaching) and then in the spring i will take my art class. i couldn't take my art class now b.c it conflicted with stupid calc :(

it's really weird to think that i'm actually going to take college classes. i feel really old. and college classes scare me... a lot. even though i've heard from a lot of people that they're actually easier than alan c. pope high school classes :)

No comments