happiness.


WONDERFUL NEWS!
lexie anne benham is engaged!!!!!
for those of you that do not know lexie... i'll explain.

she is gorgeous.
she is loud.
she is fun.
she is loving.
she is happy.
she is AMAZING.
she is my best friend.
she is engaged!!

i am so incredibly happy for her! she is wonderful and deserves the best! love you miss lexie :)
i am also excited to say that i've already purchased my bedding for college! whoo hoo! early... i know. but i fell in love like a year ago when i saw it and finally made my purchase today. thank you anthropologie. i love that store. i want my house to be one complete purchase from there. if only it wasn't so expensive.
as for the rest of my life, i'm feeling like i need a change. so, i plan on dying my hair tonight. random? yes. but why not?! i plan on dying it blonde. haha jokeeee. i'm going to dye it darker though. crossing my fingers that it hopefully turns out well! if it doesn't... well, then i probably won't see anyone for awhile haha. pictures soon to come :)

No comments