Link Love

^ My friend Kaylyn posted this picture on her Instagram story and I loved it so much! Kenneth loves reading the news. He has different apps on his phone and reads everything news related. I am the complete opposite and I avoid it at all costs. I get really overwhelmed with everything going on in the world and I know that's not the best way to go about it. But Kenneth fills me in on the really important stuff so I try to steer clear. I just really loved it so I thought I would share. 

I'm a little behind on my latest link love post because I've been trying to get all my Iceland posts out. But I still wanted to publish this so enjoy!

1. I cried when I listened to this song. I just think it's so beautiful and sweet. Also really loving this song lately.
2. Anyone else watch this season of the Bachelor? Wowzers. If you missed the finale, here's a good recap that had me LOLing
3. Who loved watching the Olympics?? Kenneth and I watched it every night and I already miss it. Last time the Winter Olympics happened, Alexis & I were in Tanzania and we couldn't watch. So it was fun to watch for the first time in 8 years! Anyone else obsessed with Adam Rippon?? Seriously I love him. I think that's why I loved the Olympics so much haha. If you didn't watch his interviews during the olympics, you seriously missed out. Loved this clip from the other night with him & Reese Witherspoon.
4. I want to see this movie so badly! I just love the message about it all and I think Amy Schumer is hilarious.
5. I saw this video on Facebook and it broke my heart. I was so shocked to see so much trash in the ocean and it really made me think more about what I can do to limit the amount of trash I'm throwing away. If anyone has any tips on it, I'd love to learn!
6. Kenneth and I bought MoviePass. Kenneth begged to get it over a year ago! But the concept sounded really sketch to me and it didn't make sense how it could be legit. Now that I know it's actually legit I'm way excited to use it! I got it for Kenneth as a surprise for studying so much and I'm anxious for our cards to arrive in the mail. He freaked out when I told him about it, I'm not exaggerating when I say that he's been wanting this for over a year haha.
7. Anyone else love This Is Us? It's my favorite. So many of the themes they talk about hit really close to home for me. The creator of This Is Us made a movie and I don't really understand what it's about but I already want to see it!

That's all for now!
It's been really cold and windy in Georgia and it's finally heating up this weekend. On Sunday it's supposed to be sunny with a high of 72 and I am so excited! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

xo, Lo

No comments