>a rambling mess.

today was my last day in my first level peacebuilding class.
i left class teary eyed and with a mess of thoughts.
i've learned so much in this class. words can't describe it.
i would literally write for hours to explain it all to you guys.
but in short, this class and the principles i have learned saved my life.
many of my peers all agree that this class changed them. and it did indeed change me, but it also saved me.
it's crazy to think where my life was a year ago. 9 months ago. and even 3 months ago.
one of my favorite quotes is by j.k. rowling who said, "rock bottom became the solid foundation on which i rebuilt my life."
i honestly feel like within this last year i've taken so many twists and turns. but i've rebuilt my life. i've discovered who lauren is.
i can't help but want to cry when i think back to the past and where i was in life. so many low points. but the great thing about it is that it's in the past.
and i'm finding peace within myself through it all. finally.

xxx
L

i'm in a birdy kind of mood. enjoy.

1 comment