>and i'm back.

it's been awhile. finals week came and went. i survived. and then we had a week of vacation. i lived it up to the fullest. and sadly it is back to school for me now. summer term. which is actually not bad at all. i'm taking 2 classes and 1 online so i don't have much to complain about. quick update via instagram

easter came. homesickness definitely kicked in around that time. but it was such a great time with my friends. we made easter dinner together and i learned how to cook a ham! my mom would be so proud.
i roamed around campus barefoot (which isn't exactly out of the normal for me) but this time it was in honor of toms.
i miraculously passed all my classes with A's and B's. with a few freak outs in between. still don't know how i didn't fail one class.
i saw one of my best friends graduate and then celebrated all week long with my friends that school was done!
i devouted more of my time to my long term relationship with the beach. spent it at sharks cove where catherine almost got attacked by a seal. still laughing about that.
and spent many days at the disney resort on the island. amazing. stevens parents were there so we became registered hotel guests for the week as well. perfect. that place is heaven. it's so fun to feel like actual vacationers in hawaii instead of students.
the break was so wonderful, but sad too because so many of my friends went home for the summer.
i am all moved in to my new house (the canal house) with my new roommates, which i love dearly. this semester is going to be great, i can already feel it.


xxx
L

No comments