hello awe and wonder.

my weekend was so wonderful. but seeing how i am behind on blogging, i'll just let the pictures do the talking.
nichel and mckenzie :)

double rainbow

my big brother

foodland extravaganza's with rachy

 sunday morning sunrise
sunday morning breakfast that rach and i made for the boys

happy birthday slex!! 

 
turtle bay fun

walking home from campus yesterday

every day here is filled with smiles and laughter. i love it. i wish i could scribble down every wonderful moment and grand ole time here. i'm blessed.


this is my family. missing linds and sonny of course. but these people are the greatest. i might add that i'm happy we finally got on camera, kenneth always admiring me ;) hahaha.

thank you hawaii for showing me happiness again.
thank you friends for being here for me. being there when i need to cry and when i need a laugh. i am infinitely grateful that you people are in my life at this given moment in time.
L

2 comments

  1. awww love you lauren and love this pic of us! and all the other ones as well your darling!

    ReplyDelete