hello blue.

i'm falling back into one of my moods again. i'm getting a need to do some good. get involved again. there are days where i really miss not being involved with relay for life. i feel so unproductive not putting my efforts into helping a cause. so i'm excited because i'm getting involved again. i've made it a goal of mine to volunteer my time at least once a week with something. and every day i've been doing my good deed. and ooh la la, i am lovin it. 
every tuesday and thursday i enjoy my car rides to school with lindsay and beth. we make our goals for the day. "beth, what are your goals today?" "hmmm i'm going to try to day dream only for half of my class instead of the entire class." 
we're getting real productive around here.

1 comment

  1. motivate me...now. demanding? yes. but seriously, you go girl! you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete