hello stranger.

today i met this lady with my dad. i've never met her before. she's never met me. and all she knows about me is that i'm my father's daughter. as my dad was finishing up talking to her husband, she started to talk to me. she looked at me and told me how i look like i'm emotionally drained. ummm... how exactly do i respond to that? is it that obvious? do i have bags under my eyes or something? i stood there so confused and somewhat taken back that this stranger said this to me. she then continued to say how she could tell that i was a loving person. a type of person that gives and gives to others. the type of person that loves unconditionally. she told me that the world needed more people like me. and finally she asked if she could give me a piece of advice. i said she could go ahead and she said, "only let people who are worthy of you and deserve you in your life."
i was so taken back and i stood there almost in shock that this stranger is acting as a psychic right now. i thanked her as my eyes filled up with tears. she embraced me with a huge hug and told me that i was too young and pretty to be unhappy. 
writing this down i'm still amazed that after talking to this lady for one minute i felt as if she knew my whole life story. she knew me. i'm thankful though that she reached out to me. that she said what she did. and i'm definitely going to take her advice to heart. 


xo
L

No comments