hello guhhtar.

hurray.
hoopla.
and a whoop-de-doo for me.
i can play the guitar.
and i luhhhve it. 

i'm so happy i actually stuck with it this time and fought through the pain and frustration. because it is something that i find so relaxing now. when i'm stressed, mad, sad, i just pick up the guitar and quickly it's so much better. 
now, by no means will i be the next great with my own single. and i know i'm not a pro, but i'm 
perfectly okay with that.
i've written my first song and i'm halfway done with my second and i am just looovin it all.
maybe one day i'll post a song onto here.
but probably not.
so don't hold your breath. 

eek. eek.
meep. meep.
hope everyone is having a splendid thursday.
too bad j.shore isn't on right now so i can't say jersday thursday. mm..sad.

p.s. i uploaded new music. i know it's annoying that it doesn't play automagically. so scroll over and click play if ya wanna hear some of my favorite songs.

L

No comments