hello crazy eyes.

if you were still here i'd tell you a joke, but more realistically listen to you because you're way funnier than i am.
if you were still here i'd still side with you on anything and everything, even if you were wrong.
if you were still here i'd run down the hallway with you away from my sister and lock ourselves in the playroom to show you the most embarrassing pictures of her.
if you were still here i'd give you the blank stare of confusion after you rambled on about the most random things.
if you were still here i'd watch transformers with you.
if you were still here i'd be a lot happier from laughing more.
if you were still here i'd still roll my sophies up way too short so that you and my sister could make fun of me.
if you were still here i'd be at peace knowing my sister and that little monster are in good hands.
if you were still here i'd tell you i love you.
two years is too long without you.
you're the greatest and i miss you.
JDL
<3

No comments