hello color.

my old template was annoying me. i get sick of things quickly. so i decided it was time for a change and that i needed some more color.
not only have i decided to make this change to my blog, but also to my life. summer is flying. i wish i could press pause sometimes but i know i can't. i hate that. so i decided that i need to finish crossing off some things on my summer to-do list. and i'm happy to report that i think i'm doing a pretty good job at it.
within the last few days i built a rocket. and this is no joke. i built a rocket. now, come on, i'm not talking like nasa rocket. more like cardboard paper rocket built from my house. well boyfriend and i decided to build them because both my brother and him both used to build them and shoot them off. nerdy? yes :) but i have to admit, i have crossed over into the dorky side with this one. we shot them off yesterday and it was actually really cool! they went so high and it was just neat. ah now i'm really sounding nerdy.
boyfriend and i also went out on a date last night. where?
studio movie grill.
check it out! it's a movie theater, but they also serve you dinner during your movie. it's really new and really nice. the service is great too. it's on holcomb bridge road. just search it in google if you and your bf/gf or friends all want to go one night. it's something different and fun!
today i went to white water with my family and boyfriend. white water always brings back so many memories of middle school. we used to spend all our summer days at that place. it was the best.
well i'm currently hiding out from the fam. does that sound bad? haha. i love them. but since my brother, his wife, and their 3 little boys have been here, it's been kind of hard to get a moment of peace & quiet to myself.
ciao
from the girl that's adding a little more color to her life
L

No comments