>lost in your mind.

sunday truly is the greatest day of the week. so much time to relax, ponder, sleep, and enjoy the moment. today i've been pondering a lot about how far i've come in the last few months. a lot has changed. i'm feeling very blessed to be where i am today. one of my close friends is going through a really rough time and it breaks my heart to see her so distraught and hurt. as i hugged and comforted her, i listened and watched her tears roll down her cheeks. i quickly noticed i was not only brushing off her tears, but mine too. i feel for her. a verse has been in the forefront of my mind all day, john 14:18 "i will not leave you comfortless: i will come to you." i remember thinking a few months ago how badly i wished i didn't have to feel so much pain anymore. i would have rather taken broken bones and the flu over the pain i was feeling. as i hugged my friend, she said a similar thing to me. so badly i wish i could take this pain from her. but i find a lot of comfort in this scripture. and a lot of comfort in knowing that my heavenly father probably wished as well that he could take away all the pain i was feeling a few months ago and the pain my friend is feeling today. oh man, this life is an interesting one. 

i'll end this post with something pretty for your ears.


with warmth & love,
lo

No comments