>funny fridays.

today i woke up to a text of a video of some guy dancing up a storm. it was my friend david.
i later saw my friend's facebook status that said, "david did not have much to drink last night."
which later led to quite an amusing conversation on facebook. i miss my friends back home. some people leave high school and never look back. they make new friends and move on. yes i've moved on and made new friends, but i also still have my high school friends, and i know i always will, which i'm grateful for.


2. logging on to facebook to find this suggested post in my newsfeed...

wow. even facebook knows i'm single and thinks i need help. thanks.

3. my roommate karla get's scared very easily. and i mean very. sometimes we like to mess with her because of that. we're awful i know. so today when my other roommate nichel had a gorilla costume, she immediately ran to my room telling me to grab karla. alexis tried to discretely film while nichel and i stood in the kitchen waiting for karla to come.
poor karla. i wish we had videotaped her initial facial reaction. it was priceless. 

happy, funny friday to you all.
with warmth & love,
lo

No comments