>bliss in a day.

sometimes you just need a midweek break and adventure.
today was full of excitement and time to de-stress.
chinawalls. spitting caves. makapu'u hike and lighthouse. whale & sunset watching.
pure bliss.
today was so relaxing and fun.
while we were sitting behind the lighthouse and the sun was setting, we saw tons of whales breaching. all of us kept saying how great the day was, how much we loved life, and how breathtaking the view was. i know i take this little island of paradise for granted too often. it was nice to take time and ponder the blessings i have. i really am so lucky. this life gets better every day. i can't wait to see what the future has in store for me. 

with warmth & love,
lo

1 comment

  1. oh my gosh.. and this post didn't only melt my heart. I started tearing up. What is my problem?!

    ReplyDelete