guess who's back, back again



ALOHA BLOGING WORLD.
i have been gone for quite some time, but hopefully i'm back on a more permanent basis. i've missed writing and gathering down all my thoughts. i'm not too good at writing in a journal. mostly because my hand hurts from writing too much (sounds pathetic but it truly does haha. long story short… a car accident i was involved in in high school screwed up my right hand so it really is easier to type than write). so i figured i need to write more since this is my only version of a journal. 

so much has happened over the last year. 
my dad died. i graduated college. i got engaged. i went to africa. i went to mexico. i got married. i went to mexico again. i traveled lots. and now i finally feel like i have a minute to breath and take it all in. 

life is crazy but also wonderful. 

No comments