>>the last days on the island.

the last few weeks of 2013 were somewhat of a blur. but a blur of wonderful, happy moments.
my family came out to hawaii for my graduation. and despite the fact that finals weeks was extremely stressful and emotional, i don't think i could have survived it without have my family right beside me. (literally though, they rented the vacation home next to my house) it was awesome.

i'll try and start updating and catching up, too many good moments and good times to not share.
i'll start with day 1. my mom, sister, and my nephew hayden flew in to oahu at 3:30pm. the minute i saw my mom, i ran, we hugged, and i basically lost it as the niagara falls flowed out of my eyes. i just cried and cried and cried. but they were happy tears. the last time i saw my family was at my dads funeral and i desperately needed them. i basically refused to leave my moms side for the next 24 hours haha.

if i've learned anything about living in 'paradise' it's that 'paradise' is only where your loved ones are. and now i felt like i could finally call my home in hawaii paradise.






No comments