hello blackest of nights.

life back on the island is oh so swell.
with the first week of classes down, i think
i've finally got a handle on it all. i'm proud
to report to you all that i have been working
on my new years resolutions a lot. one
of which is to meditate daily. i must say, i've found
so much joy in this. my lovely friend natalia and
i have gotten into the routine of working out and
ending the night meditating. we go to her back yard


























and sit on the grass that over looks the ocean.
i close my eyes, sit, and allow peace to overcome me.
without fail, every time i open my eyes and i see
the beauty of the stars above, i cannot
help but think i am in a dream. looking out
and seeing nothing but black darkness. the sky and
ocean look to be one. i don't know why, but
it just amazes me. there's so much out there.
i feel so small when i think about the greatness
of this earth. gods creation really is magnificent.
one day i want to set sail in a boat and just keep
going. just see what's out there.

1 comment