Moab - Day 3, Canyonlands National Park

Our last day was spent at Canyonlands National Park. To be completely honest, we weren't that impressed with this national park and we were pretty glad that we got in for free. I will say that Mesa Arch (pictured above) is way pretty and we really loved it. But otherwise we weren't that impressed. It also might have been that we just visited Arches and thought it was amazing, I'm not really sure. But we drove around the park and got out to see all the sites and then we hit the road to get back to Salt Lake City. 
^ Harley so tired after playing with all the other dogs 
^ Harley sleeping on the car ride home. This picture cracks me up, I have no idea how he fell asleep that way haha. And with his leg lifted up? haha 

Overall, such a fun trip and I'm so glad that we were able to go!

xo, Lo

No comments