Link Love

Here's my latest round up of links to check out
1. The picture above is my new desktop background from Design Love Fest. I really love the meaning from this saying. I'm someone that would have the same picture be my background for years and years, but I'm trying to switch it up more often because I feel more refreshed when I do!
2. Currently love listening to this song (probably because it describes my current situation - broke lol)
3. I'm on a podcast kick. I really loved this one talking about how to set goals and actually achieve them. I feel like it's a great one to listen to, especially with the new year and new resolutions.
4. I'm joining this book club and I'm way excited about it! One of my resolutions last year, was to read more and I actually accomplished it! The first book is Big Magic and it's one of the books I read last year. I really loved it and definitely recommend it! I'm listening to the recommended podcasts for the month too. 
5. Who else is excited about these two being pregnant!? Love them so much!
6. I'm dying to see The Greatest Showman! I have been wanting to see it since I saw the first trailer and since I realized Zac Efron was in it. Was anyone else a major High School Musical fan? But I'm holding out until my birthday next week to see it. But that hasn't stopped me from listening to the soundtrack or watching cute videos about it like this
7. I love these rain boots but I'm so sad they're sold out. Send me links if you find them or something similar!
8. Kenneth showed me this article/video and we both got a really good laugh from it

That's all for now! We're watching our friends dog while they're out of town and Harley is in heaven!

xo, Lo

No comments