hello tomorrow.

it's here. i'm getting on an airplane in a few hours. i'm saying goodbye to my best friends, boyfriend, family, and dog. i'll miss my car. i'll miss driving. i'll miss being stupid with my best friends. i'll miss those sweet kisses from boyfriend. i'll miss my big bed. i'll miss being in a room alone. i'll miss my sister always giving me a hard time. i'll miss saying goodnight to my little monster and getting monster hugs from him. i'll mis cuddling with my puppy dog. i'll miss my parents always being there to help me. i'll miss humidity. i'll miss yogli mogli. i'll miss the ec. i'll miss the people. 
but...  i know i'll gain great things in return. i just have to wait to find out just what all those are. 
goodbye georgia, you've been great. i miss you already. see you december 17th. 

No comments