hello wants and needs.

i have a serious problem. 
i am obsessed with anthropologie. i can't even tell you how many hours i spend browsing their webiste. my favorite is their home section. obsessed. my house will be the anthro store. i've already decided. 
as for now here are a few things i want for my kitchen:
obviously i need an apron so i don't get dirty while cooking.
darling. i'm in love. $38.
measuring cups. so freaking cute. $36
oven mit that matches the apron. that's a must obviously. $12.
bright morning teacups. a perfect asset to the kitchen. $128. the price. ridiculous. 

sooo who wants to be a doll and get all this for me? i'm leaving for college in about a week so i'm going to need it. notice how i say need? because these are necessities. some people, aka my parents, just don't understand that these aren't wants. these are needs. especially since i'll have a kitchen that i can cook in regularly. why do i have to be so in love with anthropologie?

L

No comments