>snippets of washington dc.

i've concluded that washington dc is one of my favorite major cities. i used to visit all the time when i was younger. so much that i grew to hate the smithsonian and all its wondrous museums; mainly because i was a winey, tired, elementary school kid that would have much rather watched cartoons on a saturday morning than rushed down to a museum that i'd been in 3 times already that year. but i'm very grateful for my parents and not succumbing to the ideal lazy american kid. thanks for making me learn mom and dad. 

there's something about dc that i love. i think it's the uniqueness and mix of modern city with vintage town homes. parts of it even reminded me of my days wandering france. i'm sure not too many people say that. either way, my time spent was far too short and i'm looking forward to the next time i'm around the area to explore yet again. hopefully next time dc will be a little more sunny and a little less drizzly. till next time dc.














1 comment