>look how they shine for you.

when i was younger and i was asked what i wanted to be when i grew up, my response was always the same, an astronaut. i was set on it. then one day i watched apollo 13 and decided from that moment on that i never wanted to be an astronaut. kind of sad right. parents, never show your kids that sad movie. so although my dreams have changed, i still have a little part of my heart that clings to my nerdy side of love for space.  i could go on and on about how cool i think the galaxy is. i recently did a project about stars for my science class and it just reconfirmed how much i enjoy learning about it all. we talked in class today about how we come from stars. it reminded me of this lovely video that nich and kenz showed me. perfection at it's finest. i've been in a study mood lately so if you're wanting a peaceful soundtrack to listen to, i recommend this beauty from 8tracks. goes along with my peaceful mood of wonder. how infinite this universe is.

1 comment

  1. i loved this the first time i saw it and i've fallen more in love every time i've watched it since. UHMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete