>back on oahu.

sorry for the absence... finals took over, and i am very pleased to announce that i passed all of my classes! typically i'm a pretty good student, but this semester was a rough one for me personally and let's just say i cried when i saw that i passed all my classes. blessed, blessed, blessed. 

after i finished finals, it was time for a much needed vay-cay. my family always teases me that i'm already on a 4 year vacation since i go to school in hawaii. but we need a break too sometimes. i spent the last 7 days on the beautiful island of kauai. showering was limited, we camped, we hiked, we hitched, and did everything in between. technology was off, and goodness i highly suggest that everyone take a week to do that. 

i'm back on oahu and summer term starts tomorrow. i'll post more pictures from my trip tomorrow, but for now here's one from one of the many beautiful sunsets we saw. this world is amazing. 


with warmth & love,
lo

1 comment