hello new major.

crazy right? my sophomore year of college is almost over and i'm changing my major. yup.
it just seems right. i used to be a graphic design major and now i'm just going to minor in art. as for my major? 
international cultural studies with a primary emphasis in intercultural peacebuilding 
(and a secondary emphasis in communications or possibly anthropology, i haven't decided between the two yet) and i will still be earning my intercultural peacebuilding certificate.
so what's the short phrase for what you are majoring in? 
peacebuilding

i love it. 
so so so much. 
i just need to take a minute and explain how blessed i feel that everything has lined up this way. the peacebuilding program is not a huge program offered at every college. i felt good about coming out to hawaii, but never 100% good. i came out here on faith. and although it has taken me some time and it wasn't instantaneous, every day i am here is a testimony to me that this is where i am supposed to be. and i can't express how grateful i am for that.

xoxo
L

1 comment

  1. I LOVE THIS!! I LOVE PEACE!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE THAT WE WILL BE DOING THIS TOGETHER!!

    ReplyDelete